Frode Laursen is looking for a Driver Manager – for our head office in Vitten, north of Aarhus
Looking for a challenging job with exciting assignments? We are looking for a new Driver Manager for our Trucking Division.
You will be a part of a team of 10 colleagues working in different roles with our foreign drivers. Previous experience within the transportation industry would be a big advantage, but is not a requirement. Most importantly, you have the drive to attain new qualifications and are a true team player who can identify with the values of Frode Laursen.
Your role at Frode Laursen:
- Ensuring the Trucking Division’s trucks have the required number of drivers
- Training and instructing new drivers in the procedures and routines at Frode Laursen
- Vacation scheduling for the drivers
- Ensuring the trucks are inspected and serviced on time
- Keeping track of fuel consumption and refuelling
- Along with your colleagues, you will form part of the duty roster for the department, resulting in changes to your work hours around every five weeks
- You are able to adapt to new IT systems
- You can communicate freely in Polish as well as English
- You meet your deadlines and complete your assignments on time
- You are able to prioritise your assignments during busy periods
- An exciting and varied job in a large, family-owned transportation and logistics company
- Skilled colleagues who will go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable at Frode Laursen
- Thorough step-by-step induction training in Frode Laursen’s systems
- Lots of attractive staff benefits
- Opportunities for further development and training
Apply for the position below. We will make contact and arrange interviews with candidates on a continuous basis and appoint as soon as we have the right candidate. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Trucking Director Kurt Mortensen on +45 4131 4894. The deadline for applications is March 23rd, but you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Fill out this form to applyBack