Independent Key Account Manager for international clients
Frode Laursen A/S is seeking a Key Account Manager for an exciting international client portfolio
Frode Laursen is experiencing growth within 3PL solutions for the biggest market suppliers within the sector for fast-moving consumer goods. We therefore want to reinforce our sales organisation through the recruitment of yet another strong Key Account Manager who, after a period of foundational introductory training, will take on a portfolio of big, multinational 3PL clients.
You will have a fixed base at our head office in Vitten (Aarhus) where you will work alongside a team of skilled colleagues.
- Commercial responsibility for a number of multinational 3PL clients including turnover and earnings
- Care and development of close client relationships based on mutual respect
- Additional sales and improving cooperation
- Close dialogue internally within Frode Laursen with the operating organisation and other departments to ensure professional handling and sustained focus on optimisation and development
- Independent planning of your everyday work and responsibility for generating results and reporting regularly to the Head of Sales
- Minimum of five years professional experience preferably within 3PL or alternatively from another relevant position with commercial or operational responsibility
- You have a positive attitude, a high working capacity and a competitive nature
- Persistent, robust and in possession of the competencies needed to work independently and to conduct negotiations at a high level and in an international environment
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to develop trust-based relationships at multiple levels both internally and externally
- You preferably hold a higher education qualification in a relevant subject High level of written and spoken English. It is also an advantage if you can communicate in Swedish and/or German as well
- A thoroughly independent position with considerable responsibility for your own clients
- A unique opportunity to work with some of the biggest clients within fast-moving consumer goods
- Professional development among the very best in the industry
- Skilled and highly committed colleagues
- Professional interactions with senior management
- A flat organisation with short decision-making pathways and a large contact surface
- Salary and employment terms adapted to your qualifications
You can expect to travel 1-2 days per week, primarily within the Nordic Region
Do you feel up to the challenge and ready to join a company with a strong business culture and a number of unique solutions within the logistics sector? We are conducting interviews on a rolling basis so please submit your CV using the application form below as quickly as possible and by no later than 20 September, 2019. The position is open with the start date as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact Head of Sales Ralf Sonne Laursen on +45 4072 7915.